Friday, April 17, 2009

morning at gypsy

This morning my friend Adam Rout and I left at about 8:30 and headed to Gypsy Den, to work on our book for the children's literature class were in. Good times, we actually finished it as we finished our coffee. I love working with Adam, hes got all these great ideas and is honest when he has an opinion.

Our story is about a little boy named Ryan, he's about 5 years old. He has this epic tree house in the forest behind his house and he goes on adventures through the forest with his forest friends. Along the way he learns a lesson, common theme for this genre, and in the end does the right thing. Now that we've finished though, the pressure is on. I'm doing, for the most part, the illustrations for this project. Oh, there are a lot of them. I am very excited though, for the finished product.

I think I'm going to go make some tea now, and read C.S. Lewis because he's British. British people, I have found, help when you miss Britain.

No comments: