(San Francisco Outreach trip 2009)I was on campus early this morning. I went over to the Registrar's office to inform them that I am in fact, a senior according to my credits this semester and therefore they should move up my registration time. They did. :)
Anyway, I had taken a cup of coffee, and then before I got back in my car I remembered that Megan McDanel, (blue sweatshirt and scarf above) the Intercity Outreach coordinator, loves coffee just as much as I do. I promptly did a 180 and headed for her office.
I arrived, we both started on our second cup of freshly brewed coffee for the morning and the next half hour of my life was so much fun! Her office, for starters is amazing. Brown walls, art all over the place; already I'm sold. Her and I have a lot in common, we have both traveled, both love urban poetry, both love working with the homeless. We're artsy people, people who like coffee, people who watch documentaries. Plus, she's my favorite kind of person; really funny. Basically it was a perfect start to my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment