Saturday, April 11, 2009

family vacation, cast and crew

Location: Cambria, California.

Set: A two story beach house, complete with tacky picture frames holding beach scenes and dishes of shells and ships everywhere. There are even starfish on the walls, somewhere there are matching towels, I know it.

Cast:

Mom....Andrea Wells. A mom in essence. She gives good hugs, loves to have fun and likes
to talk.

Dad.....Steve Wells. The goofball. He loves adventure and makes really good breakfast.

Sister.....Amber "Ber" Wells. Only has two changes of clothes for this weekend, long story. Likes to sleep in and giggle.

Me.....Ashley Wells. Gets to experience this weekend with these people. The observer. Loves them.

Dog.......Dozer Wells. Says that on his name tag. 135 lb German Shepherd/Lab mix. He's
blind so he runs into everything. Completely apart of the family.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I definitely giggled when I read this :)