Currently sitting in the Robeck's dinning room. I got here around 3:00 and have been working on my final theory paper ever since. Well, actually, I laid down on the couch for a half an hour around 7 cause I couldn't keep my eyes open, let alone actually figure out what Homi K. Bhabha is trying to tell me.
Today has been crazy. Today? Who am I kidding, the last 5 days have been crazy. This afternoon was my last British Literature class. It was interesting, I payed attention but Catherine, my Brit Lit comrade is so checked out of school that during the lecture she filled in her planner and then decided to plan out her life on a piece of paper. To give her credit though, in the end we were getting all the answers right.
Tonight around 830 or 9 John Mark and Cristina came home with the kids. Let me tell you, best study break ever. They fed me dinner, I got to play with Caleb and Rebekah and now there is a cup of coffee next to me. Is there anything cuter than a pajama wearing 3 year old running at you screaming "night asheeeeee!!!!!" as he jumps into your arms for a goodnight hug?
I feel like my life is so scattered right now. One day we have a house, the next day we don't. I have so much homework to do I don't know what to do with myself. However I will say that I have been waking up in the morning so full of excitement for the day, and I have no idea why. All my friends are crazy stressed so I feel like A) I don't ever see them or B) I don't even know who they are right now. We're all in weird tense moods. And what is this blog even about? So scattered...is there even anything interesting about this? Maybe not, but that might just be how it has to be this week.
1 comment:
It was great to come home from the DL and know you where at the house. Laundry, studying what else is our house good for...oh ya loud kids and food!!! Love you so and glad you where able to study. AND THANKS SO SO SO much for the notes, it was a gret morning surprise!
Post a Comment