Sunday, April 12, 2009

family vacation, part dos

Dog in my face. Tail hitting things. Sometimes this is ok but not at 7:50 in the morning.

I think my favorite thing is to wake up early in the morning and have a cup of coffee. Something about the soft light and the quietness at the start of the day always gets me. Today was one of those very mornings.

About 20 minutes after the Dozer woke me up I had a cup of coffee and was sitting outside on the deck. Watching the morning ocean and taking in the flowers that seem to be blooming everywhere. (At some point I will get a camera/computer combo that will actually take and upload pictures so you can see them) I also cut some cantaloupe and strawberries for breakfast. My parents took the dog on a walk and Am eventually came down to try and do some homework with me. We just ended up talking until they got back.

Next there was cooking pancakes for breakfast and a relaxing morning.

No comments: