Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oh my goodness..

I just got done talking to the kids, HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK.

I forgot how crazy they are I think, but honestly, I love every minute of it. Rebekah was telling me about how shes doing hard work in school, and about her friend Tiffany who doesnt want to be her best friend, I said "thats ok, I'll be your best friend". Then I told her about how I went to the Queens house, which of course is exciting. Man I cannot even start to describe how much I love and adore her.

Caleb wasnt too sure if it was me or grandma, oh well. Its cool to hear how his little voice sounds older...even though Ive been gone for only 3 weeks. I think at the end of the summer he was just going crazy with his words, I LOVE IT.

I wish I could fly them here. :)

1 comment:

Cristina Robeck said...

Just tell me when and they are all your :)