So I am about to sit down and write the better part of 1,500 words tonight..not so much because I procrastinated, but because I've had since Sunday to research and write this. It isn't due until Friday morning but I just really want it to be DONE.
My day was great today! I got to talk to my grandparents yesterday as well as Caleb and Rebekah. So amazing. I loved talking to everyone!
I GOT A PACKAGE FROM LAUREL TODAY!! So excited!! What was in it? An amazing mix cd that I am listening to right now, chocolate, sweedish fish candy, earings (cutest ever), a card from our friend Dasha, (thanks lovely!! I set it on my desk and it beautifies the room!) Some doodles, a story for me, pictures, a letter, my fav. shirt of hers, is that it? I cant remember, anyways it was the most wonderful thing ever. So what I needed today.
Um, well I should get to that paper. Its gunna be a good one, I can just FEEL it.
1 comment:
Post a Comment