Wednesday, October 29, 2008

le semana del muerte fuego.

This week, oi.

On odd weeks I have two tutorials. One on Wednesday (see post from last Wednesday) and one on Thursday at 3. This means I am doing two essays this week. Not so bad, and totally doable on top of the lectures. But this week we also had a long essay proposal due (in which we present our question, thesis and sources we will use, along with their location in the Bodley). So that sucked up almost a whole days time to work on these two essays I have looming. Thus it is almost 3 am and I am sitting in the living room with Robby-mc-roberson (who is wearing blue pj bottoms and a long john shirt, coffee at his feet and oatmeal at his left, sorry, right) writing this post. Today I sat in my room all day writing my paper about Kit Marlowe and Doctor Faustus (Goethe is much better in my opinion). Then I went to my tutorial, got back, took a break for a bit and now I am on to Much Ado About Nothing. I love my Shakespeare tutorial but man I wish it was on Friday.

Plan of action: sleep till 7, get up and write. Be done at 12. Editing done at 1. Tutorial at 3.

pray for me :)

3 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

Cry me a river Ashley, haha. Just kidding. I have a 30 pager due in six weeks and I am stressed out. I can't even sleep at night. i've been taking Tylenol PM every night for a month already. Good luck on your papers.

Cristina Robeck said...

That post was from John Mark. :)

ashley said...

dude, thats not really healthy... :) but i know how you feel..except for all I want to do is sleep but i cant cause i dont really have the time..