So I'm laying on the couch, reading A Mid Summer Nights Dream, and TJ is sitting next to me playing the guitar. Suddenly he looks at me and says
TJ. You should bake something.
Me. (giggling) Oh you think so?
TJ. Ya, you should bake oatmeal cookies.
Me.(more giggling upon realization that hes serious)
Well, I dont have any oatmeal.
TJ. I do.
Me. I dont have any flour.
TJ. I do.
Me. I dont have any eggs..
TJ. I have those too.
Me. (trying to think of something else he hopefully does not have)
Brown sugar?
TJ. Yep.
Me. I have vanilla, and theres baking soda in the cupboard...
TJ. Why aren't you making these yet?
Me. (more giggling) Ok, let me finish this act..
Long story short, we just made the most amazing oatmeal cookies (Thanks to Quaker, or as TJ said, "These Quakers are amazing!") And of course everyone can smell them...so everyone came in and partook of the abundant amazingness. Now I'm back on the couch. Its cold outside, and really warm in here. And Shakespeare is a genius.
No comments:
Post a Comment