Reasons Why I Love Foodgroups:
1. The nights I don't have to cook dinner.
2. Christy is the most amazing chef.
3. TJ is my cooking partner, and he chops vegetables perfectly.
4. Tim makes the best soup.
5. I get full.
6. The kitchen smells good as we make the feast.
7. When I don't cook I don't do dishes.
8. TJ makes good coffee.
9. There are enchiladas.
10. It all tastes so good.
11. Friday is soup night.
Right now I am in the middle of a paper, sortof anticipating someone to walk up the stairs and tell me that dinner is ready. Im so hungry and its hard to write. Why did I eat lunch at 12? I am in some serious need of some cheese or yogurt (what snack was all summer) :). Oh....wait....I think I hear Amanda in the stairwell....sweet bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment