Tuesday, November 11, 2008
no coffee before bed
I had the weirdest dream about Caleb and Rebecca the other night. We were at a river, swimming. It wasnt the one in El Salvador, which is weird cause thats the only river Ive ever been to with them. It was a very steep river, also strange cause normally rivers are rather flat. Anyway, we were swimming and then all of a sudden the water drained out of it completely. So we were standing there confused and then it started to rise again. We kept swimming, and then not swimming while the water did this over and over again. Then once Caleb was out in the middle when the water started to rise, I screamed and ran out and caught him...he was giggling and I was pissed (which happens with Caleb sometimes...) :) Then I woke up, but it was still night so I went back to sleep. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rebekah -- you haven't forgotten already :(
I miss you a lot today!
Post a Comment