Monday, November 3, 2008

surprise in my pigeonhole*

So a few nights ago I was hanging out with my good friends Danny and Jonathan. It got dark (around 430) and they walked me home. On the way we decided to stop by Frewin to get Danny's bike and check our mail. I wasn't expecting anything but I tagged along anyway. I literally was jumping up and down when I realized that in fact I did have something and it was the best kind of something to get.

An English prof, from Vanguard, who recently moved to North Carolina sent me the most beautiful scarf (handmade of course) and a letter. She was my prof for Am. Lit and World Lit, and was a great influence in the creation of the blog you are currently reading.

Walter-Carney, thank you so much! I immediately put it on, seeing as it was freezing outside, and have been wearing it since. I also got home and showed everyone in my house. It is beautiful, thank you!





*Pi"geon*hole`\, n. A small compartment in a desk or case for the keeping of letters, documents, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it. I figured warm and sparkly might be a good combination to ward off cold and grey.