Sunday, November 30, 2008

the sleeping house

Its rainy outside, windy too. This sunday the sky in cloudy and dim.

I didnt go to church this morning. I do that sometimes, so I can stay home and read. I read and then went grocery shopping, then came back and have been reading some more.

But I want to tell you about the room I am sitting in. Its warm, and I have my quilt over me. To my left Danielle is sleeping, and Christye is sleeping on the other side of her. Tim is in the chair next to the window, also asleep. There are Christmas lights in the window, and it smells like coffee in our house. To my right Josh is asleep on the couch and next to him Andrew is trying to work on a paper but he may as well give up and lay his head back. Directly across from me Kristin is asleep under her jacket.

Tea is in about an hour, which I think will be quiet today.

Its 8th week in Oxford, and were all really tired.

No comments: