Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a sampling of haslach

This is what most of the trees looked like this weekend. And I love fall.

This is the old church tower and the new one. A really good view of both, kindof a sweet pic


These houses run along the outside walls of the old city. It was built in the 1700s?



This is a picture I took on our drive through the countryside with Michaela and Ludwig. Thats Haslach down there..and some other small villages, with the Black forest surrounding it. It was really cold...




This is Uncle Sepp's house. Michaela's is about a block up the street behind it. This is where my mom stayed when she visited as well.





Again..love the colors.







This is a pic walking down into the city..





This is a picure of my mom in Bollenbach..one of the many I aquired this weekend. Im totally diggin the hot pink pants. We really do look alike huh? (ps. she may die when she sees this on here) i love you mom.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I look mentally challenged! Thanks Ash :)

ashley said...

no you dont...you look like you are walking up the road with a smile on your face..goodness. I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

my heart just dropped as i saw these photos.
I'm about to hop on a plane to see you.