Picture 4 girls running around the cutest house ever whispering in people's ears that the icecream shop is open until midnight. That they have to keep it on the DL, but tell everyone....and then they "sneakily" run out of the room, giggling.
I like my new friends. :)
5 comments:
Look at you having a blast. I miss you so much! Eat some delicious ice cream for me.
SO awesome to see your friends. You look so happy -- I want some of that ICE CREAM! and I want to be in that phone booth...how cute!
That does look like fun.
I love the fact that you are making friends, I'm a little sad that I can't share this stuff with you though. Write a book.
The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers and cities; but to know someone who thinks and feels with us, and who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden.
Johann Wolfgang von Goeth
You are beautiful! I miss seeing your face!
Post a Comment