Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Black and White...and Grey
Today I realized how depressed I am not to have a 35mm camera with me. This afternoon I set out on a walk through the University Parks with my digital, hoping to capture some of its contemplative beauty. But somehow its just not the same, to hold a deck of cards and take a picture. I miss the feeling of holding a heavy tool, switching the aperture and shutter speed to capture just what I want to. The feeling that you have just caught something great and its just waiting inside your camera for you to develop it and pull it out of the dark. It almost makes it worse that this condition I'm currently suffering through...is completely my own fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your black and white photos are exceptional! You show great perspective in your photos...put your mind to it cutie..don't give up...you'll think of something, I know you will.
I am on it, as long as you take a special picture for me that I can hang in MY OFFICE!!!
Post a Comment