This is something I wrote down while I was in the Bodleian today.
"I'm sitting in a window seat in the Bodleian. The table I'm at is huge and my Wordsworth books are spread out all around me. Through this massive window I can see the city spires, the green lawn that wraps around this library and the leaves on the trees down the street are starting to change color. The bells in the church behind me are ringing, echoeing through the city and off the stone walls of the library I'm in. "
Ya, so those bells rang for a good 15 minutes. dong! dong!
dong! dong!
dong! dong!
dong! dong!
Lets see, this week we went to Bath..and it was incredible. I have pictures that I will put up as soon as my camera battery is charged. :) This week I did research on William Wordsworth. The question I am answering in 2000-2250 words is, Is Wordsworth interested more in memories of landscape or in landscape itself? Im convinced that he cares more about the memories. By the way, I fell in love with Wordsworth this week and he comes highly recomended by me.
On Monday night we went out for icecream. That was a riot. 15 people, Americans no less, swarm an icecream shop so the owner comes out with a stuffed cow, beanie baby thing. The game: cowball. The prize: a half pint of icecream. The fun: endless. No one from the house managed to win though.
My sore throat is gone. (Yaay! Jumping for joy) But my nose has started to run. Yuck. Especially since its just the left side...tell me how that works. So its sortof annoying and almost to much information. Anyway, for me and how I normally get sick, Im doing pretty good.
Today it was sunny out. Wonderful. But again, I being used to California weather, am used to it getting cold and staying cold, so of course I chose to wear a longsleeve shirt, jacket, scarf, and pants today. Perfect.
Ok, so pictures are coming, but I need to start writing my essay...because I have another due next thursday. I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment