Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Really Here: Oxford


Today I walked out of the Radcliff Camera, the library featured above, went through an allyway and turned right onto Cornmarket Street. On the corner there was a man playing the most incredible bagpipes I have ever heard. Now picture this...rockin bagpipes echoing down the whole street, an upbeat, constant rhythm you can walk in step to, tall old buildings lining a european street, people everywhere, the sun on your face, a stack of books in your hand. Purpose in your step. I don't think I will ever get over it.

4 comments:

Katie Kremer said...

umm ... jealous. enough said.

Sharon said...

I'll ditto that!

Cristina Robeck said...

You are so vivid with your words I can picture you doing exactly that with that perfect smile on your face and your eyes shining with joy. Take it all in and love EVERY moment.

Diana said...

you must be in harry potter land for sure!