Tuesday, September 23, 2008

im not, im not, im not, im not...yeah..i am.

Ok, so I was trying to not acknowledge the fact that my throat hurts and i have a slightly runny nose because sometimes if you believe hard enough that you aren't sick it goes away. But lets be honest, I feel warm, I have a sore throat and I've sneezed like 4 times today. Shoot.

Consequently I went to the store and bought orange juice.

There are a few girls in the house that have had colds already, and the fact that this house is ity bity and we all share everything probably caused this onset of headcoldish feelings. So tonight my plan is to go to bed early, to bundle up all week long, and to drink all my orange juice.

Here's hopin.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I'll come make you tea!!!

Diana said...

we send you hugs and kisses to make you feel better XOXOXO