Monday, September 8, 2008

I Live Here

It really hit me today, that I am going to be living here for the next 4 months. Maybe it was when we went and bought groceries, and on the way took back streets to avoid the carnival with all the people. Or maybe it was when we walked by the Bodleian Library and saw the crowd of people out front (who are not allowed to go in) and I realized that I could say "excuse me" as I made my way through the crowd, swipe my card and walk in to browse till my hearts content. Or maybe it was coming home to our house, making dinner, and eating in the garden out back, after a game of bocce ball.

6 comments:

Katie Kremer said...

Ash, I am jealous of you. So have you found me any prospects? I miss you!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Hey cute stuff...glad your feeling good in your new place. So, when do I forward your whining cat? Oh, and the parking ticket you left behind? Love you bunches! Huggs and Kisses, Mom

Anonymous said...

i hate you
and when i say hate, i mean adore.

i read everything by the way....

catherinecarmen said...

jealousy. pure, unadulterated jealousy.

Cristina Robeck said...

I love your experiences I just can not put words to how wonderful it is to read what you are doing and seeing you grow in life!