Sunday, February 7, 2010
random connection
I found out this morning that my pastor knows, and has for a long time, one of my favorite professors at Vanguard. I had Mike Beals for my Foundations class and my Christian Worldview class. I also would have taken philosophy with him if he had not left to pastor a church last semester. It was neat to get to talk to Kevin about Beals. He is the professor that offered to write me a letter of recommendation if I ever needed one at any time. I so enjoyed his classes, the way he lectured and his humor as well. One of the greatest complements I've ever received was the day he walked up to me after class and told me that he really followed my thought in class and asked about my plans for grad-school. His classes were a little bright spot in my spring semester 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment