Now, I can see where some of her concerns may lie, why maybe she might have the opinion she does. However, at a Christian university no less, she chose to tear apart a colleague who is involved in student ministries in front of the entire student body. Many of her arguments hold no concrete basis and I find it interesting that she would so dare to speak about meetings and decisions she herself had no presence or part in.
Lastly, how does this help morale in her workplace? How does this lift others up? Forgiveness? Support for someone despite their mistakes? Community–how is it fostered by pulling others down? What does it say about a person who is so publicly willing to berate another? I think insecure is the word I'm looking for.
In her attempts to correct, share her opinion and make others look bad, I think she has found her reward.
1 comment:
errrr
Post a Comment