Anyway, today I held Megan. In the past Megan has been the one who cries and cries the whole time, the one who seems to only be happy for moments every once and a while during the two hours we have her. This morning I started out talking to her while she was still in her car seat. Then she got uncomfortable so I took her out and held her. Completely happy to watch everything going on around her, about an hour later I realized she was still smiling and watching as I helped Laura when I could.
Some yawning and a few tears and we decided it was time to wrap her up. She loves to sleep in the mobi wrap and so Laura taught me how to put it on. Instantly she was asleep. I can see why moms love those so much. Your hands are free and yet there's a tiny little person strapped to you. She fussed a little but I passed her mom at 11:30 with a big smile on my face.
I love Wednesday mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment