Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i need a cup of coffee

I've been having the worst time with books this semester. It started when the bank decided to charge me ridiculous amounts of money for a couple mistakes, and thus my strategy of purchasing books before the semester starts went out the window. I came home early from Christmas to work so I could pay for them. Then in ordering them my debit card got charged but I received no books. So all the money I had to buy books was gone, money I still have yet to get back come to think of it. Round and round with the ebay company and no one ever believes you when you tell them what went wrong. It all culminates at this day. I have assignments due at 1 this afternoon. The book is on reserve in the library, but someone got to it this morning before I did. So now I have to wait. What does one do in a situation like this?

Wait.

No comments: