Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ironic

In previous years the snow season comes around and living in so cal the winter never really comes down from the mountains. Yet every year I bring from home my snowboard, boots, jackets, pants, goggles–the whole shabang. Except I've never used them here before. One year they actually all got stolen and thats a crazy story all in itself. 

This year, packing up and leaving to come back here from Christmas at home I looked at my board and thought, you know I've never used you and you always just sit in the closet. I'll just leave you here this year. 

Stuart and Nate went up a few weeks ago to the snow. Sam and Seb are talking about going. Friends from church are making the trip up to attempt a beautiful day enjoying the one sport I've loved since childhood. 

Where's my board? At home in the closet. 

2 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

Jm has a board, would it be too big for you?

Amber said...

Thats the worst news ever. I never leave my skis just in case that happens...I never want to be without them.