I stumbled upon a community garden this weekend while I was on my way to the beach in Laguna. I love gardens like this. I saw a little sign and a gate and I figured, it's for the community right? So I let myself in. I wandered through the little isles looking at what each section had in it and was amazed by the tomatoes at this time of year. It was wonderful to smell the eath and the ocean air mixed together with the impending rain. Took a couple pictures on my phone.
wowee this is beautiful! Man oh man how inspiring is this! Mmmmm ive just bought a TON of garden books for me, my school and my mom. :) You would just love them! and I love YOU!
1 comment:
wowee this is beautiful! Man oh man how inspiring is this! Mmmmm ive just bought a TON of garden books for me, my school and my mom. :) You would just love them! and I love YOU!
two weeks, and we will embrace again!
Post a Comment