"In our daily lives we share all our joys and sorrows with others. We live and die with them. And there are times we need our solitude and silence. But when our solitude becomes too much, we tire of it and seek change.That is when we realise we can live without solitude,
but we cannot live without everybody else. "
-Yashoda 18 years
"Our elders are an indispensible part of our lives. They are like a roof over our heads. THey take resposibility for our sorrows. They are our refuge."
-Shahana 17 years
"Love is a fragrant breeze that touches and passes by, its fragrance unrecognized. And sometmes, having felt it we still choose to remain strangers."
-Yashoda
"Love puts an end to all discrimination."
-Shahana
"No, love can never be weighed or measured.
Love is like a well of cool water that
quenches everyones thirst and
never dries up."
-Yashoda
"If I were rain, I would go where water cannot be found."
-Rani 12 years
"Our elders are an indispensible part of our lives. They are like a roof over our heads. THey take resposibility for our sorrows. They are our refuge."-Shahana 17 years
"Love is a fragrant breeze that touches and passes by, its fragrance unrecognized. And sometmes, having felt it we still choose to remain strangers."
-Yashoda
"Love puts an end to all discrimination."
-Shahana
"No, love can never be weighed or measured.Love is like a well of cool water that
quenches everyones thirst and
never dries up."
-Yashoda
"If I were rain, I would go where water cannot be found."
-Rani 12 years
[i borrowed a photography book from a friend called If I Were Rain. i want to make a book like this.]
1 comment:
Ash...You're just so beautiful!
Post a Comment