So I don't think I have really been around the Robeck house much when the kids go to bed. Tonight Caleb, as he danced around naked in his room, was being a total goofball. Cristina said,
"Caleb, try to jump into your underwear"
he jumped.
"I can't"
"well then put one foot in at a time."
...
"Caleb, jump into your pants"
"I cant!"
As he put one leg in and then the other..
"Maybe I can jump into that shirt!"
I read them a book each and then apparently his bedtime routine includes laying awake for 20 minutes talking to himself. He's currently standing in front of Cristina and I, (blonde curly bedhead) making funny faces and explaining that he has to go to the potty. Classic.
1 comment:
Little girl Ashley's bed time routine:
Bath
Jammies
Huggs and Kisses
1 book
2 books
3 books
"No Ash, remember mommy said only 3 stories tonight"
Snuggle
Post a Comment