Monday, May 4, 2009

could not get any worse if i tried

So my car. It has literally been weeks since I have washed it. And Costa Mesa has this weird ocean air/ freeway combination that just leaves your car disgusting. Plus it did some weird half rain half not thing the other night, and basically right now, its not pretty.

The inside is gross, the outside is even worse. The only way to make it dirtier would be to throw mud on it.

But at this point in my life I am stressed to the max. As all my other friends are getting done and proclaiming to the world, "I only have one more final!" I am looking down the barrel of three more finals and two papers left to write. Anyways...

I walk out to my car this morning, and ...wait hold on a second. Can you do me a favor? Stretch out your hand in front of you, spread your fingers apart as wide as they will go. Okay, got that?

The size of your hand is literally the size of the crap that some hell bird decided to take on my windshield this morning. I am not even kidding right now. 5 minutes! 5 minutes I sat in the parking lot with my windshield wipers going to get that crap (literally) off my windshield.

sheesh.

3 comments:

El Salvador Team said...

That was a sign from GOD!!! Wash your dang car!! ha. I have two little kids that love to wash cars and they will do it for FREE! Ha

Sharon said...

I hope your day was better today...

And really, I think it could have been worse... You could have been outside when that bird flew by and well, if the aim were a little different... Oh, yeah, it could have been worse. Much worse. :-D

Maybe I'll see you this weekend?!?!?!

Love ya!

ashley said...

call me when you are at graduation!!