I'll give you a mental picture. Me, sitting at my desk, books piled up around me, 56 pages of notes in my notebook next to my computer, coffee cups sitting in various places around the room, and my dirty laundry is piling up in my closet. I haven't showered yet today, theres no time, my hair is getting gross and around lunch I finally changed out of my sweats. I ate, at some point, and my email inbox is almost full. BUT, I have only 1000 words left to write for my paper and only two more points plus a conclusion. Perfection. A well spent day. I will finish this bad boy tonight, edit it, and go to breakfast in the morning in celebratory bliss.
(I re-read this and I am realizing how bad this is, if it were a lie I would erase it and post something else, but its true)
No comments:
Post a Comment