So I flew home a few weeks ago, and the day after I got here I went over to Katies house, where some really good friends were waiting for me. That was a tun of fun, I think seeing all those wonderful people was really good for me.
Since then I've been sleeping a lot, reading a lot and missing a lot of Crickies. :) I've been reading St. Francis of Assisi, G.K. Chesterton and Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale (and get totally frustrated with Leonates). I saw the Winter's Tale right before I left Oxford, and I hope to finish another play before I go back to school.
Christmas was great. We opened presents in the morning, our dog actually knows how to open presents, which is really fun to watch. He opens his first, and then helps us with ours. Then in the afternoon we went over to Gram's. My favorite part of the evening was watching my uncles light fireworks off her back deck. There was 2 or 3 feet of snow everywhere that day do not only was it safe (fireworks are normally illegal in our county, because of the firehazard the forest creates) but really beautiful the way the fireworks lit up the snow covered trees. My uncles and dad got a little goofy though, dancing around, throwing fireworks off the deck and jokin around. It was a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment