Thursday, December 11, 2008

finished

(from a few days ago) Today I woke up, and edited my essay. My final word count was 4,259 words. I think that may be the longest essay I have ever written, definately the longest essay I have ever researched and written in 8 days. At the beginning of the term I wondered why term only lasted 8 weeks. Its because no one can work this hard for more than that.

We all walked down to Frewin Court together, turned in our essays and Simon had tea ready and waiting for us. By 12.30 there were 50 or so people all hanging out in a teeny tiny little space. It was good though, I got some really good pictures of the guys hugging and celebrating together.

After all the girls went to Greens and later that night we all cooked and had a Christmas celebration. We did a gift exchange, and we weren't allowed to spend any money on it. It was the most fun watching the guys come up with gifts to make. TJ made Christye a man out of vegetables, Tim made TJ some homemade butter, and Cameron danced to some hip-hop for Jordan, so interesting.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

After meeting those people, it makes me smile to think of TJ making Christye a veggie man, and esp. Cameron hiphopping for Jordan. What hilarious people. I'll be home on Friday, wedding dress trying on in downtown on Saturday morning, call me this week if you can! Your old cell doesn't work, right?