
Jonathan Kirkpatrick, amazing.
Let me tell you friends, what I had for dinner tonight. A few weeks ago we invited Jonathan to our food group, breakfast burritos (which he had never eaten), and its a tradition that when we cook for him, he cooks for us. Its incredible cause he really goes all out.
Tonight, the first course of our meal was rice, green sauce and frog legs. Yes, frog.
Main course was pheasant (garlic and apples inside, bacon on top), with potatoes, parsnips (with gravy) and cheasnuts cooked with onions and bacon.
For dessert, mostly created by Dave and TJ, we had pineapple upside-down cake with homemade custard.
Doesn't that sound divine? Believe me friends, it was.
Funny moments during the meal: Amanda decided to make her frog's legs dance on her plate, and then Cameron made his jump around the table. After we ate TJ commented, "I would like you guys to just observe, that you had meat from three different animal kingdoms tonight". I think I'm still full.
Let me tell you friends, what I had for dinner tonight. A few weeks ago we invited Jonathan to our food group, breakfast burritos (which he had never eaten), and its a tradition that when we cook for him, he cooks for us. Its incredible cause he really goes all out.
Tonight, the first course of our meal was rice, green sauce and frog legs. Yes, frog.
Main course was pheasant (garlic and apples inside, bacon on top), with potatoes, parsnips (with gravy) and cheasnuts cooked with onions and bacon.
For dessert, mostly created by Dave and TJ, we had pineapple upside-down cake with homemade custard.
Doesn't that sound divine? Believe me friends, it was.
Funny moments during the meal: Amanda decided to make her frog's legs dance on her plate, and then Cameron made his jump around the table. After we ate TJ commented, "I would like you guys to just observe, that you had meat from three different animal kingdoms tonight". I think I'm still full.
1 comment:
you are disgusting.
Post a Comment