Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scenes from the Weekend

James, Seth and Zach. Friendship.

"My name is Inigo Montoya!"

Crowned King.


What is all this juice and all this joy?


Breakfast.

These are a little late, as it is almost the weekend again. However I think they're fun, and definitely worth posting. Last weekend for home-group James and I got out the leftover sparklers from Lindsey's wedding. Tremendous amounts of fun were had by all. I also learned a little more about my camera and keeping the shutter open as long as I want to. In the last week Texas has transformed before my eyes into a sea of green leaves and flowers. It is truly wonderful and for those of you who saw the pictures I've posted of the trees before-- look at the difference! It is a joy to be outside these days, makes me feel alive. 


1 comment:

may, samantha e. said...

i miss "dave."

I haven't read the post yet... so i'll probably comment again.