I may find myself, in a number of years, looking back on my time in Texas and thinking, gosh I really miss the sunsets in San Antonio.
A few days ago I was driving and the sunset just took my breath away. Quickly I jumped out of the car and started capturing it. I think all the birds in Texas sleep in the grocery-store parking lot near my home, and as I was taking pictures there were hundreds, if not thousands, of birds flying all around me. The thought occurred to me-- they have been doing this since the beginning of time. How beautiful it must have been, that first day when suddenly the world was bathed in light. What was it like that fifth day, when the sun rose and set on all the birds of the air that were created?
Surely, it was breathtaking, surely God was present.
4 comments:
Ash...I love the words and the photos...someday I'll have those framed and on my walls.
I want them on mine too. :)
my girl,
These are stunning, breath-taking.
These are talent and I love that you actually captured this.
my goodness.
Okay. I want to know why it is that birds space themselves out so evenly on the high wires. I guess they have personal space too. I like the pics. Too, I like the writings.
Post a Comment