Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Overwhelmed

Donald Miller wrote in his book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, something to the effect of--

"The people who are living stories worth being told, are actually out there, living them. They don't have time to write about themselves, no time to sit around and try to write out their amazing story. They are living it."

Bethany and I had a random idea float across our conversation on Skype, and went with it. What a blessing to have so many friends who want to jump in, participate, share the story they are living all over the planet. I feel so connected to them through this photography project. I have beautiful friends.

What I love most is the diversity in their pictures, and how each one interprets a theme. It gives a lens into their lives and takes a moment to reveal a son's growing hands, or a dear friend's workplace.

I love every moment captured.

It helps the miles fade away. 

2 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

SO love this project! WE are actually blowing up sharky and putting it on CMR's wall in place of his baby stuff!

ashley said...

Thats wonderful. LOVE it.