Sunday, April 11, 2010

a regular case of the suds



"Our house is falling apart" is a phrase often heard in our home. For some reason we have had more things go wrong than I've ever experienced living in one place. But sometimes, we bring it upon ourselves. 

Last night, I came home and was talking to Beth in the kitchen. She says, "so I have a question, can you put dishsoap in the dishwasher cause..." 

I look down and see an already soaked towel and bubbles overflowing onto the floor. 

We just started laughing. Then we started to clean it up and upon opening the dishwasher there were bubbles everywhere. They ended up on my back, on her face and all over our hands and arms. Laughing hysterically the whole time we got it under control. Except this morning there were still bubbles, upon second rinse there were still bubbles and eventually we just took out all the dishes, rinsed them and put them away. There are still bubbles. 

Oh well. 



No comments: