Wednesday, April 7, 2010

biggest fan

Last night we went to Alta to watch Bethany play for a singer/songwriter night. She was given time for four songs– and rocked it. It was fun to hang out, write poetry and listen to good music. I asked her last night, and I've been to all of her "shows" save for one. I must say last night was much better than going to open-mic events because the music is just a better quality. 

I love living with this girl. She fills our room constantly with music and expresses herself through her music so well. Such a blessing in my life. 

1 comment:

Desiraé Rochelle said...

I might fight you for the biggest fan title. :) Im so so glad that you two have each other, and that you were able to support our love at Alta. Man i miss that place. And you. And beth. :) Let us remedy that in the near future!?