a) The big hug I got upon arrival at the Pierce home.
b) Sweet tea and apple butter on buscuits at Lucile's.
c) Watching my two favorite boys play for a couple hours on Saturday.
d) Chilaquiles for breakfast.
e) A free play on the Queen Mary–Thanks Mikey and Kristin!
f) Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles with the aforementioned couple.
g) Many many cups of tea.
h) Running through Albertsons in my pajamas at 7:35 am with James and cinnamon rolls.
i) Boccie ball with the Pierce family.
j) "Ashley they're picking on me" "Ashley don't leave, I'm scared, stay right here next to me"
k) Potatoes at Easter lunch.
l) Watching a movie for the first time with James (he fell asleep).
7) A wonderful conversation about poetry and literature.
m) Sourdough toast, tea, strawberries and an egg for breakfast.
n) Ditching my 1:00 class for In-N-Out.
o) Laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing.
p) Moments when I wasn't thinking about going to John Wayne airport on Monday.

Teewinkle Park, Johanna's Birthday Party
No comments:
Post a Comment