Tuesday, March 30, 2010

mediocre

Bad days, what do you do about them? There are two choices really– to stick with the bad day, hold on to it tight and let it carry you all the way through. Or, we can ditch the bad day, take a deep breath and start over. 

But sometimes it doesn't really work like that. I think there are some days that start out overcast and stay a little overcast and cool. I had a day like that today. It started out a little frustrating, and honestly I wasn't feeling to hot. Little things happened that were pretty good, nothing spectacular and not really anything like the incredible sunny day I had yesterday. 

Thats okay though right? Maybe sometimes I don't really feel like having the greatest day in the world. Anything wrong with that? 

....

I'm working on memorizing a poem lately. It's a rather long piece of slam poetry, about dreams, by a woman who's passionate about life. I love the way she puts emphasis on words, I'm working on it. 

No comments: