Tuesday, March 30, 2010

adventures with eli

It has been about three weeks since I watched the Youd boys, due to random circumstances. I have to say I have missed them a lot. This week Eli took a random nap (aka nocked out and I couldn't wake him up) and then did not sleep all afternoon. We read some books in the morning, I forgot to smile in this one, but his face is to awesome to not include this picture. I didn't even tell him I was taking it. 


He's a great little buddy. We had a tun of fun this week, especially in the afternoon. I was a beautiful day and so Eli, Ryan and I took a couple balls and a bat outside. We played baseball and soccer on the front lawn–oh, and chalk too–until Geoff came home around 5.30. 

I don't know who drew this little guy, but I like 'im. Lots of character. 


No comments: