Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blustery night

I feel like I don't have the time to write anything interesting. I have all these thoughts whirling and spinning around in my head like the wind is outside my window. I could write post after post about everything that I do and think about from the moment I wake up, (like the fact that I had an incredible breakfast this morning, toast, a fried egg and strawberries) all the classes and things I do during the day (like how the literary journal I'm working on will be DONE Friday, how my lit class got cancelled, my heart to heart with our team leader) until now when I'm about to crawl in bed (after I study for another hour, its all I've done today-study). 

Not enough time. I hope these thoughts don't blow away like the wind is trying to blow away my house. 

No comments: