Thursday, March 25, 2010

Olivia and Jaden


"Okay bye!" Maria said, and walked out the door. She had just finished showing me the two sets of pajamas, two pink beds, two towels for baths, two lists recording eating and pooping, a ready stock of bottles in the fridge, and she gave me a couple tips. 

I watched 5 month old twin girls tonight. I fed them and put them down for a nap–hardest part is when one is almost asleep and the other starts crying. I fed them cereal, played with them–they can roll over, so fun!–gave them baths and then put them to sleep around 7:30. One of them I held, crying, until 8:30 at least. 

They really are beautiful girls and it is amazing to me how they are each created so differently. They both like to be held facing out and to roll around on the floor but their temperaments, cries, things they giggle at and the way they fall asleep are so different. I think it speaks to how beautiful we all are as individuals. 

This is the only picture I took, because the rest of the time I was too busy! 

No comments: