Wednesday, September 16, 2009

dad they cut his hair!




So I have this guy in my life. I love him like crazy and he brings me so much joy! Today we swam in the pool, shot toy cars off the balcony, practiced letters and read a book together. He was a tun of fun and such a sweetheart the whole time.

When I was dropping him off with JM at the end of the day he followed me to the car and wanted a hug. He hugged me really tight and said, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"Caleb I'll see you again in just two days."
"I know but I'm going to miss you!"

My heart melted.

4 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

Awww...can't wait to hear what your dad says about CMRs hair!!!

ashley said...

He thought it was so long! He was always like "why don't they cut his hair?" Which is funny to me becuase his hair was definately that long when I was little. LOL

Cristina Robeck said...

so was he like "wow he has short hair"??? you mom said she has pics of him with long hair!

Diana said...

what a handsome boy!!!
he is soooooo cute