Saturday, September 12, 2009

boom boom clap, boom de clap de clap!

So last night after I picked up some flowers for Rebekah (as it was her first day of kindergarten yesterday) I drove up to the Robecks and arrived probably close to an hour before dinner. I walked in on both Caleb and RRR dancing to the Hannah Montana soundtrack, up full blast.

It was chaos...fun chaos. So I quickly joined in and danced around the living room with them and Cristina for a good hour. We had pretend microphones, I showed them some new moves and by the time the rest of the dinner party arrived I was beat. Caleb is cute, he dances like crazy until he notices you watching him and then he gets this quintessential Caleb embarrassed look.

It was fun to dance around in a living room and not care what I looked like. I knew there was no judgement coming from anyone in the room...I'm actually quite certain I would have been judged had I not danced.

2 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

I have to totally laugh out loud...that was a great night and you where the best dancer of us all!!! :) But I agree it was one of those night that I really did not care what jiggled...lol...it was fun and everyone had a good time...NOW on to actually learning it!!!

Becka_Bo said...

What joy. :)