
The night before our beds left Beth and I pushed them together. One last harrah.
The next morning we got up and they were taken away.
Leaving my house with my keys, computer, toothbrush and some random anti-nausea pills in hand after a solid 12 hour moving day I thought, "All furniture out, check. Clean room and bathroom, check. Plants to a new home, check. Kitchen cleaned out, check. Car packed, check. Jonsi CD burned to computer, check. On my way to the Robeck's to sleep, finally."
Step one of picking up and moving across the country for the rest of the year done and done.
It was strange to leave the empty room I've been living in for the last year and a half. Our bathroom is for sure cleaner than it has ever been. Living out of my car for the next couple days, sleeping with whoever will have me. Next step, get home.
1 comment:
:) I was going to ask how long your beds had been together!
Mmmm I wonder where Ashley Wells will end up!?
Post a Comment