
Tonight is the first night I will sleep in my own bed in...wow has it really been 5 nights?
I have been staying in Huntington with a friend, Lizz, who lives about 2 blocks from the ocean. Her home is beautiful and she shares it with the most wonderful of little boys. Eli (see below) and I have become good friends and it has been such a blast this week to hang out with the both of them.
Activities this week included: not sleeping in, pj's until lunch (for all), waffles, drives to church, dancing around to good music, errand runs, walks to get chai, not showering, sloppy joe dinner, cleaning, puking (for Elijah), watching movies, writing cover letters (for me), and having friends over.
We slept in a California King sized bed, with feather down everything. It was a wonderfully relaxing few days and a bit of a retreat for me.
Crazy busy weekend ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment