I spent an evening in La Mirada this weekend. It was, as always, full of tea and incredible. Christy and Amanda are like a breath of fresh air to me. They are positive and encouraging and the things we talk about are things I only get to talk about with them. There was much laughter and cuddling. At any rate, they live in the house that has more bookshelves than DVDs. My favorite part of this house is the sheer volume of books in it. Books on the piano, books stacked on the floor, books in stacks on the tables and bookshelves in every room. This one is my favorite. Something I hope to be able to have enough books to do someday.Sunday, November 1, 2009
when want turns into need..
I spent an evening in La Mirada this weekend. It was, as always, full of tea and incredible. Christy and Amanda are like a breath of fresh air to me. They are positive and encouraging and the things we talk about are things I only get to talk about with them. There was much laughter and cuddling. At any rate, they live in the house that has more bookshelves than DVDs. My favorite part of this house is the sheer volume of books in it. Books on the piano, books stacked on the floor, books in stacks on the tables and bookshelves in every room. This one is my favorite. Something I hope to be able to have enough books to do someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please oh please I hope you have your own home someday to store them in....Mom's and Dad's is running out of room!
Post a Comment