Right now I am sitting in my kitchen after a kinda long, but partly relaxing day, (I took a nap about halfway through it). I am about to register for classes next semester and keep reading for my literature class on Friday. I am writing this to you because I am having a cup of "Constant Comment" tea, and every time I do I think about you. I am really excited for Thanksgiving, and to see you so soon! I love you so much, tell Opa I love him too.
Love,
Ash

3 comments:
oh my goodness this makes me happy for many many reasons.
Tell them Hi for me too!!!
so i lied. I did see your bookshelf blog and just forgot.
uhmmm hi gram. :)
you are upstairs with your sister... that makes me happy.
Looking forward to seeing you too!We love you and Am more than words can say xoxoxo
Post a Comment