Sunday, October 25, 2009

one saturday morning...




Took these on my phone while we were being lazy on the couch.


This morning I woke up around 9:15 and rolled out of bed. I put some jeans on and took one look at my hair before I decided not to brush it. I was just waking up when I got to the Robeck's door and after I set my things down I almost immediately laid down on the couch and watched cartoons with Rebekah until breakfast was ready.

Eggs, biscuits with homemade jam, bacon, raspberries, strawberries, hash browns and coffee. I love meals with CMR and RRR because they are almost always action packed. This morning Rebekah was done with her breakfast and had moved on to leaning on me from her chair (something she often does). Well she put her foot up for a second and the next thing we knew her water glass was exploding across the dining room.

After breakfast and my second cup of coffee we all kinda laid around and hung out. Bob Marley (what?) and Jack Johnson serenaded us. We talked and laughed and looked at some of Rebekah and Caleb's baby pictures. Finally around 2:00 the kids got out of their pajamas and I headed home to work on my paper. Such a wonderful morning.

1 comment:

Cristina Robeck said...

Loved it. We all wanted you to come back for dinner, pumpkins, HM dance party and popcorn balls. But I am sure you got your work done!!! Then this morning JM turned to me in the car and said " to bad Ash couldn't have come back last night!" I smiled and said ya! Love you much.